Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answer 17 December 2020 | Here below we gonna share Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers for today‘s contest which is going live on 12 pm midnight. Now play the quiz and get a chance to win Free vouchers, super-coins and many more.
Now just Play the quiz, give all the answers correctly and get a chance to win Vouchers, Gems, Supercoin and many more for free. So if you are looking all answers then just read this full post and copy answer from below. If you are lucky then you can any prize.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz
|Contest Name||Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz|
|Date||17 December 2020|
|Time||All day (From 12 Am)|
|Prize||win Big Prize and many more|
|Winner Declare on||Instantly|
How to Play Prize Wali Paathshala contest & win?
- Install or update Flipkart App Here Android | IOS
- Login or Register a new account
- Click on Videos option in below the App
- Now you will see ‘Prize Wali Paathshala‘ Banner and Click on it
- Now Click on Video and watch the videos to give answers
- We have added answers below, So just read and give answer
That’s it! If you are a lucky then you will be winner.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answer 17 December 2020
Question 1: How many Union Territories are there in India?
Question 2: Which of the following river is also known as Dakshina Ganga?
Question 3: Who is known as the ‘Father of Economics’?
Answer: Adam Smith
That’s it! Now you are eligible to win the prize.
Also Play more Quiz: