Here we back with an another amazon quiz special post, now this offer you just need to spin the wheel and give 1 Question, answer to win the prize. Amazon is offering Wheel Of Fortune contest every Sunday. So every Sunday, you can win free prizes, gifts by just sniping the wheel.
So here in this post we are sharing with you the correct answer of Amazon Wheel Of Fortune quiz for you. You just need to read the full post and give correct answer. You can win Bose Speakers, Rs 10,000 pay balance & many more.
Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Quiz
- Today’s Contest name : Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Quiz
- Quiz Time: 8 PM on Sunday
- Date : Every Sunday
- Today’s Prizes : OnePlus 8T, Rs 50,000 pay balance & many more
- Winner List : 30 April 2021
Amazon Wheel Of Fortune offer Prizes
- Get Amazon Pay balance worth INR 12/- (Indian Rupees ten only) First 25,000 winners
- Amazon Pay balance worth INR 20/- (Indian Rupees twenty five only) First 1500 winners ” “Chance to Win” category
- RayBan sunglasses 1 winner as selected by random draw of lots
- Sony 4K LED TV 1 winner as selected by random draw of lots
- Win Free Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance
How to participants in Amazon Wheel Of Fortune contest ?
1. Open Amazon App & Find the wheel offer banner
2. Click on it and Spin the wheel
3. On next page, It will ask a question
4. Now answer the question and submit That’s it!
Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Quiz Answers
Question: What is the capital of Uttar Pradesh?
That’s it! Now you are eligible to win the price.
Question: Who is said to be the father of Indian Space Programme?
Answer: Vikram Sarabhai
Question: Which is the Largest State in India in Terms of Area?
_________ is the yearly event where you get the Best Deals, Discounts & more on Amazon During the Diwali Festive Season?
Answer: The Great Indian Festival Sale
Question: What is the Capital of New-Zealand?
Question: How many Sides does a Square have?
Question: Which of these sports is played on clay, court and table? Answer: Tennis
Question: In Football, What Is The Primary Role Of A Goal-Keeper? Answer: Save Goals
Question: How many sides does a hexagon have? Answer : 6
Question: How Many Sides Does A Square Have? Answer : 4 Also Play & Win :
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will start on Every Sunday from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To Participate in this quiz you must need Amazon India App with Amazon account, Because of this quiz only available of App.
3. After Login or Signup in Amazon India App, you can participate by answering 5 (Five) questions with right answers.
4. After answering all Question right, you will be part of winning the prize. But you will not 100% sure of the winning prize because of the winner will be picked up by lucky draw. If you have good luck then you may be the winner, give you 2 minutes every day and try your luck.
5. In the Contest Period, there are lot of users will answer the right answer. But only Random & Lucky participants will be winner.
6. When Amazon will release the Winner list, In that List whose name comes out those people are eligible for Winning of Sony 4K Led TV, ₹20,000.
7. Each winner will get 1 Prize at a Time in One Quiz. Suppose that if you win a Quiz and will get 1 prize even there are lot of Prizes.
8. Winners will be declared on 28 February 2020.