Flipkart Beat the Genius Answer today May 2021 | In Flipkart Game Zone, they are back with an another quiz contest. Here now play the Flipkart Beat the Genius Quiz with Manish Paul and get a chance to win assured prize of vouchers, supercoins.
So if you looking for Correct answer of Beat the Genius show then this post will help you alot. Because here we are sharing all the right answer of the video quiz contest for you. You just need to read the full post and copy answers to increase your chance to win the prize.
Flipkart Beat the Genius Quiz
- Quiz Name: Flipkart Beat the Genius
- Time : All Day
- Date : From 10th November 2020
- Prize: Assured Prizes (Vouchers, supercoins)
- Winner announce : Next Day
Flipkart Beat the Genius Answer
Here we are sharing Flipkart Beat the Genius Today Answers with you. This answer are verified & Correct. Just copy ans and submit it on the contest page to win the prize for free.
Beat the Genius Answer Today
There is no Beat the genius contest live for today. So come back tomorrow,
Question 1: On which lake would you find the lake palace in Udaipur?
Question 2: Neerja Bhanot the flight attendant killed by terrorists worked for which airline?
Answer: Pan Am
Question 3: Karsanbhai Patel is best known as the founder of which company?
Question 4 In the Mahabharata which son of Shantanu and Ganga took up the name Bhishma?
Question 5: At the 1956 Melbourne Olympics who became the first Asian to score a hattrick in Olympic football?
Answer: Neville D’souza
That’s it! Now you are eligible to win the prize.
Question 1: Anustup and Gayathri are two of the seven horses drawing the chariot of which god in Hindu mythology?
Question 2: In which city can you find the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple known for the treasures in its vaults?
Question 3: Which was the first Indian company to be listed on Nasdaq?
Question 4: As of 2019 who is the only player from the losing side to be man of the match in an IPL final?
Answer: Anil Kumble
Question 5: Who is the only member of the Indian Air Force to win the Param Vir Chakra?
Answer: Nirmal Jit Singh Sekhon
Question 1: Thalassery / Ambut Dindigul / Kolkata and Awadhi are types of what dish?
Question 2: In June 2020 which cyclone hit the western coast of India?
Question 3: What is the Civil Aircraft Registration Country Code for planes registered in India?
Question 4: After which sufi saint did Emperor Akbar name his son – who became emperor Jahangir?
Answer: Sheikh Salim Chishti
Question 5: Which asura in hindu mythology was the son Vajranga & Vajrangi and could only be killed by a child?
Question 1: In which state would you find The Khajuraho Temples?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Question 2: MS Dhoni Announced His Retirement From International Cricket With A Social Media Post Featuring Which Song?
Answer: Main Pal Do Pal Ka Shayar Hoon
Question 3: The Former Chairman Of Which Indian Business House Was The First Licensed Pilot In India?
Question 4: How Many Languages Are There On The Language Panel Of An Indian Rupee Note?
Question 5: A Symbolic Representation Of What Food Item Was Found On The Official Flag Of The Nizams Of Hyderabad?
Also Play & Win more:
How to Play Beat the Genius quiz & Win?
1. Install or Update Flipkart App here
2. Go to Game zone section
3. You will see the ‘Beat the Genius show’ Banner
4. Click and play
5. Now copy answer from above & Submit
That’s it! If you are lucky you can win the prize.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 10 November 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Flipkart.com App (“Flipkart.com App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Flipkart.com App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 6 (Six) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. After that, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 3000+ participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Assured Rewards.
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.