Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 9 June 2021, Flipkart Daily Trivia Answer, Flipkart Quiz answers | Flipkart is coming with many quiz contest as like as Amazon Quiz. Now days Flipkart is offering Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz, Fake or Not contest and here is one more which is “Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz“.
So here in this brand new article of DailyQuizAnswer, we back with with Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers. So if you looking for the answers on internet then this page will help you a lot because here in this we update the Flipkart Trivia Daily contest Answer every day for.
You just need to copy the answer from and give it correctly on the contest page and you will get a chance to Flipkart vouchers, Gems, supercoins & More for absolutely Free.
- 1 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- 2 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- 3 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answer Today
- 3.1 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 16th Aug Answers 2020
- 3.2 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 15th Aug Answers 2020
- 3.3 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 14th Aug Answers 2020
- 3.4 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 13th August Answers 2020
- 3.5 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 12th Aug Answers 2020
- 3.6 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 11th Aug Answers 2020
- 3.7 Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 10 Aug Answers 2020
- 4 Terms & Condition of Flipkart Daily Trivia contest
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
Flipkart has now started some quiz contest on their App video section for their users. Many users are loved to play quizzes and win free prizes. So if you one of them then you might need all correct answers at one place. So that’s why below we are sharing all Flipkart Today Trivia Quiz Answers for you. So scroll down and check out all ans & Win Free Gifts and prizes from Flipkart.
|Contest||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Time||8 AM Everyday|
|Date||Today, December 2020|
|Prizes||Flipkart vouchers, Gems, Supercoins & More|
|Last Updated||8 Am Today|
Also Play & Win:
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Contest?
1. Install or Update Flipkart App Here
2. Login or Register a new account
3. Go to Video section and you will see all quiz banner
4. Now click on “Daily Trivia Quiz” contest
5. Now you have get some Question and give all the answers correctly
6. That’s it! If you are lucky then you can win Free prizes and Gifts Now Enjoy.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Here we below I’m gonna share all the answers on Flipkart daily trivia contest every day. So if you want to get updated everyday with new ans then you must bookmark this page and stay tuned with us.
Note : Will we will update the Answer everyday here in this page, So if you want get updated everyday then you must join our email subscription by giving you email-id and you will get a notification daily when we update the page.
Subscribe & Get Ans on Email Everyday
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answer Today
(9 June quiz answers)
Question 1: In which film did Aamir Khan play the rolse of a terrorist?
Answer 1: Fanaa
Question 2: In which movie did Shilpa Shetty make her acting debut?
Answer 2: Baazigar
Question 3: Which of these is a 2000 Film starring Bobby Deol and Rani Mukerji?
Answer 3: Bichhoo
Question 4: Complete the title of a talk show hosted by Farhan Akhtar: Oye! It’s _?
Answer 4: Friday
Question 5: How do we better know Bollywood actor Hamid Ali Khan?
Answer 5: Ajit Johnny Walker
You can get a chance to win the prize. That’s it!
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 16th Aug Answers 2020
1. How do we know Malaysia’s Bandung and South Africa’s Bombay Crush in India?
Ans : Falooda
2. Which college served as the shooting location for the film Chhichhore?
Ans : IIT Bombay
3. Who among these is a right arm off spin bowler?
Ans : Ravichandran Ashwin
4. To hunt which animal was the dog species dachshund originally bred?
Ans : Badger
5. Rabindranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, Visva Parichay to whom?
Ans : Satyendranath Bose
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 15th Aug Answers 2020
1. Who was recently appointed as the batting coach of Indian men’s cricket team?
Ans 1 : Vikram Rathour
2. In men’s tennis, who has won the most Grand Slam titles in history?
Ans 2 : Roger Federer
3. Who scored the highest individual score of 166 runs in the 2019 ICC World Cup?
Ans 3 : David Warner
4. Deborah Herold, the Indian cyclist, hails from which Union Territory?
Ans 4 : Andaman and Nicobar
5. Which footballer gave his own name to his son?
Ans 5 : Cristiano Ronaldo
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 14th Aug Answers 2020
1. Haseena Parkar is a film based on the life of the sister of _____.
Ans 1 : Dawood Ibrahim
2. Which breed is the popular cartoon dog Scooby-Doo?
Ans 2 : Great Dane
3. Which Shah Rukh Khan starrer was initially titled ‘Katrina Meri Jaan’?
Ans 3 : Zero
4. Which of these American sitcoms is not animated?
Ans 4 : Modern Family
5. Who is the only person to have ever won a Booker Prize and an Oscar?
Ans 5 : Ruth Prawer Jhabvala
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 13th August Answers 2020
1. The President of Russia, Vladimir Putin was previously an intelligence officer of?
Ans : KGB
2. Which of these painters is a brother of an ex-Prime Minister of India?
Ans : Satish Gujral
3. Which lake in Spiti in Himachal Pradesh got its name from its crescent shape?
Ans : Chandra Taal
4. Which fruit can be seen in the painting ‘The Son of Man’ by Belgian painter René Magritte?
Ans : Apple
5. According to Brahma Purana, on which day did Lord Brahma recreate the world?
Ans : Gudi Padwa
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 12th Aug Answers 2020
1. How many bases would you find in a baseball diamond?
Ans : Four
2. In which league would you find teams named Delhi Dashers and Chennai Smashers?
Ans : PBL
3. Who is the first Indian cricketer to bowl three maiden overs in a T20I?
Ans : Deepti Sharma
4. Who among these cricketers is married to an Arjuna awardee Squash player?
Ans : Dinesh Karthik
5. An ice hockey game is divided into three periods of how many minutes each?
Ans : Twenty
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 11th Aug Answers 2020
Q1: What two roles does Varun Dhawan play in the 2017 film Judwaa 2 Ans : Raja and Prem Q2: The director of the Bahubali series has NOT directed which of these films? Ans : Arjun Reddy Q3: For which radio channel does ‘Sulu’ host a show in the film Tumhari Sulu? Ans : Radio Wow Q4: Which of these was based on Chetan Bhagat’s first novel? Ans : 3 Idiots Q5: Which 1963 film was the first under the Merchant Ivory Productions banner? Ans : The Householder
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 10 Aug Answers 2020
1. Which was the last Indian state to implement GST? Ans : Jammu and Kashmir 2. Which mythological creature’s name is also the national airline of an Asian country? Ans : Garuda 3. Evangelista Torricelli, who invented the barometer, was a student of Ans : Galileo 4. After which university was the University of Mumbai modeled? Ans : University of London 5. Which Viceroy of India wrote poetry under the pen name Owen Meredith? Ans : Lord Lytton
Terms & Condition of Flipkart Daily Trivia contest
Click here to read the Full T&C.