What does ‘V’ stand for in NEGVAC, a high level expert committee set up by the government of India?, Amazon Quiz Answers for 27 May 2021 |
What does ‘V’ stand for in NEGVAC, a high level expert committee set up by the government of India?
Question 1: What does ‘V’ stand for in NEGVAC, a high level expert committee set up by the government of India?
Question 2: Name the farthest Gamma-ray emitting active galaxy recently discovered by Indian scientists?
Answer: Narrow-Line Seyfert 1
Question 3: According to a 2021 report by Swiss private banker Julius Baer, which Asian city is the most expensive place to live in the world?
Question 4: Most of these animals weigh less than the tongue of which animal?
Answer: Blue whale
Question 5: Identify the culivation technique.
How to Play Amazon Quiz Time and Win ?
- Install or Update Amazon App Here
- Login or Register a new account
- Scroll down & Click on Quiz Banner
- Now Click on Today’s ‘Rs 15,000 Pay balance’
- copy ans from below and give it correctly
- That’s it!
Now you are eligible to win Rs 15,000 Pay balance Free
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Quiz
- This Contest will commence on Daily from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”) to participate in this Contest.
- For participant this Contest, you need to must sign-in or sign-up from an account on the Amazon India App. Because this is App base Contest.
- After Login or Signup in Amazon India App, you can participate by answering 5 (Five) Questions.
- If you answer all questions correctly, you will qualify for winning the prize by lucky draw. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize.
- If you win, Amazon will contact you. You don’t need to worry