Which Indian sportsperson has been chosen for the inaugural edition of the Chhattisgarh Veerni Award?, Amazon Quiz Answers for 29 May 2021 |
Which Indian sportsperson has been chosen for the inaugural edition of the Chhattisgarh Veerni Award?
Question 1: Which Indian sportsperson has been chosen for the inaugural edition of the Chhattisgarh Veerni Award?
Answer: Dutee Chand
Question 2: Guillermo Lasso has been elected as the new president of which South American country?
Question 3: Billionaire Olivier Dassault, who passed away recently, was a Member of Parliament in which country?
Question 4: How many legs does this animal have?
Question 5: In which Marvel movie do we see this character for the first time?
Answer: Guardians of the Galaxy
How to Play Amazon Quiz Time and Win?
- Install or Update Amazon App Here
- Login or Register a new account
- Scroll down & Click on Quiz Banner
- Now Click on Today’s ‘Rs 20,000 Pay balance’
- copy ans from below and give it correctly
- That’s it!
Now you are eligible to win Rs 20,000 Pay balance Free
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Quiz
- This Contest will commence on Daily from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”) to participate in this Contest.
- For participant this Contest, you need to must sign-in or sign-up from an account on the Amazon India App. Because this is App base Contest.
- After Login or Signup in Amazon India App, you can participate by answering 5 (Five) Questions.
- If you answer all questions correctly, you will qualify for winning the prize by lucky draw. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize.
- If you win, Amazon will contact you. You don’t need to worry.