Which of these is the 2020 theme for International Men’s Day? | Here we are sharing All the correct answers of Amazon Men’s Day Quiz contest. Now participants in these quiz and get a chance to win a Mont Blanc Perfume for free. This quiz contest will live from 19th November to 30th November 2020.
Which of these is the 2020 theme for International Men’s Day?
Question 1: Which of these is the 2020 theme for International Men’s Day?
Answer 1: Better health for Men and Boys
Question 2: In The 2018 Hollywood Film ‘First Man’, Ryan Gosling Portrayed The Role Of Which Iconic ‘First’ Man
Answer 2: Neil Armstrong
Question 3: The Complete Man Is An Iconic Ad Campaign From Which Fashion Brand?
Answer 3: Raymond
Question 4: The Visual Shows A Cricket Match Between The Men’s Teams Of India And Which Country?
Answer 4: Australia
Question 5: What Is The Name Given To The Annual Event Where Men Grow Moustaches To Raise Awareness Of Men’s Health Issues Including Prostate Cancer?
Answer 5: Movember
That’s it! If you are lucky then you can win the prize.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 17th November 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th November 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (Ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.